Safety-Sensitive Employees who are covered by the FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
Employees will be able to:
1. Identify the events leading up to the establishment of the FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Regulations.
2. Describe what safety-sensitive workers are and why safety-sensitive workers are part of the FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
3. Define the six required types of tests in the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
4. Describe what prohibited conduct is for drug use and alcohol misuse.
5. State the five prohibited drugs the program tests for and outline actions and effects of their use.
6. Recall the consequences of a verified positive drug or alcohol test.
7. Define alcohol and prohibited conduct under the Alcohol Misuse regulations.
8. Recall the consequences for refusal to submit to a drug or alcohol test.
9. Define the permanent bar and what behavior will cause a safety-sensitive worker to be permanently barred.
10. Review questions that were asked by employees in other companies and see the answers.
11. Ask questions and receive answers online through the “Help & Questions” feature of the course.
12. Demonstrate a good understanding of the course material by passing a quiz. Click here to see details of the quiz process using proprietary relearn technology.
Employee training should be completed within a reasonable time of first performing safety-sensitive work (e.g. 30 days). This course may also be used for employee refresher training which is recommended but not mandatory.
To experience the course, take a sample demo here. This
sample demo contains some pages from existing courses. The Help&Questions feature has been disabled.
There is no cost or obligation to view this course sample.
The course sample must viewed in Internet Explorer to work properly.